Set in a beautiful family grown fruit garden, Miners Camp is surrounded by big green hedges that provide shelter. Tent sites are nestled amongst 16 species of fruit and nut trees.
About 4.5 hours walk from Ship Cove and right on the Queen Charlotte Track. There's a local Bar 20 mins walk.
You will see our big green hedges as you cross the swing bridge. The entrance is through the hedge, through the tree lined drive and up to the house. We are a working farm, so if you cannot see us when you get to the house, ring our ships bell. We stay close when we know guests are due.
Your friendly hosts provide;
- Cooking shelter and wash up facilities with solar heated water
- Toilet and hand basin
- Spring water on tap
- Pack pick-up from Miners Wharf
- Solar camp showers
- Fresh farm eggs for sale
- Seasonal fruit and vege for sale.
- Water taxi access at the wharf as we have no road access
- Tent hire (please confirm when booking).
- Caravan hire
- Homestay, bunkroom with pool table and ensuit toilet or double bedroom.
- Meals for homestay guests available.
- Dinner $30 for 2 courses.
- Breakfast $15. - continental or cooked (fresh free range eggs)
- Packed Lunch $15 - substantial sandwich, muffin, piece of fruit